Our fist stop in Branson was the Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium. This was my first time visiting any of the Ripley's attractions so I was not familiar with the history behind Robert Ripley. Mr. Ripley had a passion for many things but his true love was exploring and discovering the unbelievable and the Odditorium in Branson is no exception.
From the second you enter, you are instantly impressed by the energy in the building and all there is to see and do. The exhibits are hand on and in a few of the cases will make you question if you can believe it or not.
A few of the exhibits you will find exclusive of Branson are:
- A playing card replica of the Roman Colosseum.
- The aircraft carrier U.S.S. Forrestal made out of 48,000 matchsticks.
- A 30 ft Cadillac Stretch Limousine used in several Hollywood movies.
- A genuine Vampire Killing Kit (C. 1850).
- Gallery of illusions.
- Two headed calf and other animal oddities.
- The human unicorn from Manchuria.
- Genuine shrunken heads.
- Hundreds of other totally unique and unbelievable exhibits, artifacts & bizarre artwork.
Ripley's is opened 7 days a week, from 9:30am-10pm. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door. My suggestion is to wait until you arrive in Branson and look in the various travel books, many will have a coupon or discount offer inside. Plan to set aside plenty of time, you do not want to feel rushed at any point. I suggest two hours.
If you are planning a stop in Branson, Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium is a crowd pleaser no matter how many or the ages you have in your group.
Thank you to Ripley's for my tickets used in this review, opinions are honest. Personal photos used in this post belong to My Springfield Mommy and may not be used without written permission from My Springfield Mommy.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!