Allergy season seems to be going all year this year, at least in this household. It is hard enough dealing with the symptoms, it is even worse to have to show the allergy problem on your face. My family depends on Zyrtec to manage our allergies!
Zyrtec is an antihistamine, Cetirizine HCl (dosing available for adult and children) designed to provide 24 hour relief from both indoor and outdoor allergies. Relief from the sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, itchy throat or nose.
Approximately 40 million people suffer from indoor and outdoor allergies, and many of us suffer from "Allergy Face" along with it. Zyrtec has put together a YouTube video featuring actress Kate Walsh and beauty expert Rebekah George to give you some great tips and tricks on how to combat "Allergy Face"
Some of the highlights from the video include:
- How to feel better: Take a Zyrtec as the first step to help you feel better - it works at hour one on the first day you take it. Once you feel better you can take the proper steps to look better too!
- How to be pretty not puffy: Layer on a copper bronzer and pink blush combination to really give skin oomph to help reduce redness and brighten up a puffy face.
- How to get rid of the red nose: Layer on a moisturizing lotion at night and a lighter weight oil in the morning, followed by a yellow-based concealer to reduce redness.
- How to brighten the eyes: Use a gold shimmer eye shadow or a white cream eyeliner pencil underneath your eyebrow arches to make a big difference without a ton of makeup.
- How to use your accessories: If you're running late and don't have time to cover up all your allergy symptoms, lipstick and a pair of sunglasses are your best accessories.
Thank you to Hunter PR for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest. Review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!