Our summer is in full swing, we spend a great deal of time outside with our family and friends and camping. Late nights and campfires are some of our favorite ways to spend our summer weekends and holidays, thankfully with ALDI we can find all our summer grilling, picnic and campfire favorites without breaking the bank!
ALDI has put together a Summer Seasonal catalog, that can be viewed online or found in stores through August. The catalog contains some great tips and ideas for a great summer, including how to:
* Be a grilling sensation with everything from meats to marinades
* Build a backyard burger bar using specially crafted recipes
* Relax to the max in a backyard oasis with outdoor patio furniture from ALDI
* Create delicious patriotic treats for the 4th of July
* Plan a moveable feast with outdoor picnic essentials
* Pair summer meals with the perfect award-winning ALDI wine
We shop ALDI frequently. I trust that I can get great food, at great prices. On our recent camping trip, my family tried out ALDI's s'mores kit which included :
* Choceur Milk Chocolate Bar--$1.49
* Benton's Graham Crackers --$1.49
* Baker's Corner Regular Marshmallows--$0.99
* Plus a bonus 4th of July baking bonus--Baker's Corner Patriotic Sprinkle Jar--$2.99
We all thought the Graham Crackers and Marshmallows tastes like others and can easily be substituted without any change in your traditional tasting s'mores. The Choceur Milk Chocolate bar is a smooth, European style chocolate, which I love and my family enjoyed them as well. They do taste a bit different than the traditional chocolate bars used, but I can tell you my family enjoyed the ALDI's s'mores without any complaints and asked for more!
When it comes to fun, ALDI really has you covered and at great prices--from food to beverages to picnic and camping essentials they have an amazing variety of items.
Thanks to Weber and Wick for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest. Review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!