In my opinion the Roar & Explore package is one of the best family deals around. Which is why we will be visiting again this summer. When I get back I will be sure to share all of the highlights of our trip but in the meantime I wanted to tell you more about Roar & Explore and start one of the most exciting giveaways I have had to share in a while.
Here are the facts about the Roar & Explore package:
Starting at just $361 plus tax for a family of four, the Adventure Getaway is available for booking now and includes:
- Four tickets to The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium -- Rated the No. 1 zoo in America by USA Travel Guide, Zoo visitors can visit Polar Frontier, where polar bears frolic underwater and swim overhead. They can journey through the African forest, surrounded by leopards, okapis, and bonobos and visit the Zoo’s beloved family of western lowland gorillas, featuring 55-year-old Colo, the first gorilla born in captivity.
- Four tickets to Zoombezi Bay -- The only water park adjacent to a zoo, Zoombezi Bay is home to more than a dozen water slides and features, including Cyclone, a spine-tingling 20-plus-mph water ride with a 55-foot drop. .
- Four tickets to COSI – The science center that’s rated No. 1 for families by Parents magazine where guests can ride on a high-wire unicycle, use sonar technology and much more in COSI’s more than 300 interactive exhibits.
- Two nights of accommodations (Columbus-area Drury Inn & Suites is the Roar and Explore preferred hotel.) Prices may vary with other hotels.
- Packages are designed for a family of four, but additional family members may be added when booking.
Families can book their Roar and Explore Adventure Getaway online at Columbus Family Fun or by calling (888) 795-3701.
I feel confident that a family vacation to Columbus, Ohio will not only be fun but something that your kids will remember for years to come. Who knows you may even just see us there!
Would you like to visit Columbus? Here is your chance to win a Roar and Explore package for a family of four. This mean 2 nights accommodations, 4 tickets to the zoo & aquarium, 4 tickets to Zoombezi Bay, and 4 tickets to COSI
Giveaway ends at 8pm cst, on Sunday, June 3rd.
You will have the 2012 season to book your trip, if you need an additional ticket or two you can purchase.
Winner chosen by Radom.org
Winners announced on Monday, June 4th
Visit Columbus Family Fun, what did you learn about Columbus?
Want to win?
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info to My Springfield Mommy,
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
There are a possible total of 23 entries, each will be confirmed.
Visit Experience Columbus, check out their blog, what article most impressed you
Follow Experience Columbus on Twitter
Like Experience Columbus on Facebook
Visit the Columbus Zoo, what would you do first?
Like the Columbus Zoo on Facebook
Like the Columbus Zoo on Twitter
Visit Zoobezi Bay, what would you ride first
Like Zoobezi Bay on Facebook
Follow Zoobezi Bay on Twitter
Visit COSI, what would you do first
Like COSI on Facebook
Follow COSI on Twitter
Visit Drury Hotels, have you stayed before what did you think?
Follow Drury Hotels on Twitter
Like Drury Hotels on Facebook
Have you been to Columbus on a family vacation? What did you do?
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
Thank you to weirick communications for my package used in this review, and the winners prize opinions are honest.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!