Making a good first impression is essential to making it in the business world and for many men that requires wearing a tie. Unfortunately, the tie does not always stay as tight or professional looking as it needs to and men may find themselves tightening it throughout the day in order to maintain that crisp professional appearance they desire. Well, the Tie Snug helps men keep a perfectly positioned tie knot the whole day through.
The Tie Snug is a sterling silver "V" shaped wedge that fits into the applied tie quickly, easily and discretely to keep the tie knot from slipping & loosening, giving the wearer a professional look all day long. Here are 6 reasons to use a Tie Snug from Tie Snug:
- Keeps you knot in place all the time regardless of what you are doing.
- Makes wearing the tie more comfortable by keeping the knot in place against the shirt collar.
- Saves you time and the aggravation of having to frequently adjust your tie.
- Convenient size stores easily for travel or at home
- It works with most any necktie (it is hidden in the knot, so no need to worry about matching colors)
- Makes ties last longer--the tie snug keeps the knot in place therefore reducing the friction wear and tear on those high quality but fragile ties.
Check out Tie Snug to learn more about the Tie Snug and to watch a video on how to apply the Tie Snug (it also comes with written instructions, but since I am more of a visual & hands on learner, I preferred to watch the video).
I was given a Tie Snug to check out for this review. My husband has been wearing it in his ties and he tells me that it does exactly what it says it does. He likes that he really doesn't have to mess with his tie for the remainder of the day and he said it really was more comfortable have the knot stay where it belonged. The Tie Snug will be part of his outfit whenever a tie is required dress code! We definitely like the Tie Snug and would recommend it to those who are tie wearers!
Thank you to Tie Snug for my sample used in this review, opinions are honest. Review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!