Sometimes kids music is not all that much fun for the adults that have to listen to it. Juice Box, LLC is bring us some alternatives to the more traditional kids songs--they have taken some of the most popular songs of the parents and changed the lyrics to fit the lives of kids--and started their "Juice Box Heroes" series--2 albums are currently available--"No Sugar Added" & "Loose Tooth." On each album, the song is a parody of a popular song from when the parents were growing up!
Here is a list of the song titles & which song they are a parody of:
1. Cake (parody of "Faith"-George Michael)
2. Mommy/123456789 (parody of "8675309/Jenny"-Tommy Tutone)
3. One Year Old (parody of "Centerfold"- J Geils Band)
4. Puppy's Fur (parody of "Jessie's Girl"-Rick Springfield)
5. Cheerio World (parody of "Material Girl"--Madonna)
6. When I'm Big I Want Braces (parody of "Friends In Low Places"--Garth Brooks)
7. The Zoo (parody of "RunAround Sue"--Dion)
8. Sweet Clementines (parody of "Sweet Caroline"--Neil Diamond)
9. Sweet Dreamin' Pajamas (parody of "Sweet Home Alabama" --Lynard Skynard)
10. We Are Going to Bake It (parody of "We're Not Gonna Take It"--Twisted Sister)
11. Kids Just Wanna Have Fun (parody of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"--Cyndi Lauper)
12. Don't Worry, Take A Nappy (parody of "Don't Worry Be Happy"--Bobby McFerrin
Juice Box Heroes: Loose Tooth
1. Loose Tooth (parody of "Footloose"--Kenny Loggins)
3. Fire Station (parody of "Celebration"--Kool & the Gang)
4. Freeze Tag (parody of "Freeze Frame"--J. Geils Band)
6. Room's A Mess (parody of "Tenderness"--General Public)
7. I Wish I Could Tie My Shoes (parody of "I've Done Everything For You"--Rick Springfield)
9. Just Love Tonka Trucks (parody of "Just Can't Get Enough"--Depeche Mode)
10. Wearin' Underwear (parody of "Livin' on a Prayer"--Bon Jovi)
12. Don't Stop Reading (parody of "Don't Stop Believin"--Journey)
13. Celebrate The Juice Box (parody of "Hit Me With Your Best Shot"--Pat Benetar)
Okay, now how many of you are jamming to the tunes that the Juice Box Heroes song are parodies of--I know I did the minute I read the song list!
My 4 year immediately starts dancing when I put either of these CD's on! The Juice Box Heroes are definitely a big hit at our house! They are fun, funny & so entertaining for all of us! I have a feeling we will be wearing these CD's out! It is not often that we get this big of a response to a CD from our child! Yeah! Music is so important to development, so why not make it fun for everyone listening!
Watch out though--they get stuck in your head--right now I have "Wearin' Underware" stuck in my head!
Would you like to win a copy of Juice Box Heroes?
Giveaway ends Sunday, April 3rd
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.Tell me what song you would to see the Juice Box Heroes redo
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
Like Juice Box Heroes on Facebook
Follow Juice Box Heroes on Twitter
*Post this giveaway on your Facebook Page
*Tweet your followers about this giveaway
*Subscribe To My Daily Feed
*Friend Me On Facebook
Thank you to Juice Box Heroes for my sample used for this review and for the winners prize. Opinions are honest. Review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!