The First thing you will need to have to sign up for Current Giveaways on Myspringfieldmommy is an account on one of the following sites:
Gmail (Google), LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM, OpenID
If you don't already have an account on one of these sites, the easiest would likely be to sign up for a FREE Gmail account, but any of these options should work.
Now You are ready to enter the giveaway contests:
1. Scroll to the bottom of the post—You will see the information on when the Giveaway ends, how the winner is chosen & what you need to do if you are the winner (ie email My Springfield Mommy with your shipping address).
2. Next you will see a list of task options about what you need to do to earn an entry—there will usually be at least 4 options—most likely more.
You choose which of these tasks you are willing & able to complete and then complete them, you may do one or all of them to enter (the more tasks you complete the more entries you receive—complete 1 task get 1 entry, complete 5 tasks get 5 entries, etc). Please Note: You will enter a comment for each task separately, giving you the entry for each one.
3. Now that you have completed your tasks, you are ready to enter the giveaway.
Scroll to the bottom of the comments that others have already made (if there are any) until you see the blank comment box. Type in a brief description of one of the tasks you completed, ie: “I follow My Springfield Mommy on Facebook” then add your email address (which ever acct you would like to be notified at if you are the winner—does not have to be one of the accounts that is required to log in a comment).
NOTE: Leave spaces or change the @ to (at) and the (.com) to (dot) com—ie abcxyz @ gmail .com or abcxyz AT gmail DOT com—or something similar. This is to allow My Springfield Mommy to get your email address to notify you if you win but will prevent SPAM from catching your email address.
4. Choose which method you would like to log in as—ie google for gmail & if you are not currently logged in, a pop up will occur to have you do so.
5. Click post comment.
6. A word verification box will show under the comment box. Type in the word, exactly as shown, then click Post Comment Again. Now your entry is official.
7. Repeat the steps for each task completed. Remember, you get one entry for each task completed but you will need to enter each task as a separate comment.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!